Monday, April 22, 2024

First blog for ages

 

Kia Ora - greetings everyone 

A few years back my old computer got a virus and in the process of transferring files to my new computer I lost access to the ability to add new blogs although I must admit I'd lost a bit of interest continuing.

Today I've found a way to continue which I might, or might not do. What I can do is now check on the data of people who have visited my blog which is fun.

Over 1500 blogs have been written since I began and total visitors now:

2363176

This month: 17377

Last month: 43463

I've found this both suprising and encouraging.

Maybe I'll write some new blogs. At the moment I'm not sure how to add graphics.


Ka kite ano - until next time 



1 comment:

Help In Assignment Writing said...

Are you looking for nursing assignment writing service uk ?

Expert in Nursing Assignments: Providing top-notch academic support, specializing in nursing assignment help uk. for students in the UK. With in-depth knowledge and experience, ensuring timely delivery and impeccable quality to excel in academic pursuits.